Monday, November 7, 2016

Tenby

I wandered round Tenby ystdy morning taking in the spectacular sights and then found a nice sheltered spot to read, until it started to drizzle then we went and found coffee. We went for another wander when it fined up and ended up at the Lifeboat which is where they house the lifeboat and you can read about it and see it, we also played around with the interactive bit and became lifesavers hehe. After speaking to the nice people there they said I should be able to check in early at hotel cos the people there are nice, so I went and tried my luck. Seems my luck was doing good cos not only did I get to check in I got upgraded to a double room with sea views (cos it was Sunday and I was on holiday, that's what the receptionist said). 

After dumping pack in room we went wandering again, this time along the beach as the tide had gone out enough to allow it. Very very pretty, photos don't really do it justice but we still had fun taking heaps hehe. We explored the town and the two beaches and just wandered till we decided it was time for a late lunch then we chilled in the coffee shop for a bit. There are town walls here that are still around the old town but not as impressive as Caernarfon and couldn't climb them :(

Today we are off to Cardiff for a few days and are def looking forward to it :) 

Beach One (the famous one I've been told)

Our reading spot/view

Beach Two - our fav

The Lifeboat



Looking back along our fav beach

Random thing

Just liked this view

Hehe tractors only parking, made me smile

Umm how do I dial 999?

Rules outside a pub :)

Pano of our fav beach

No comments: