Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A few lil things make a semi decent post

Or atlst I hope they will. 

I am still jobless but no longer homeless :) have officially moved into the flat with Jo and Ben, this means I'll be in Edinburgh for the next 6 months atlst, maybe longer depending on work when I find it. Gotta admit the job hunting is going slow based somewhat on my loving the not working life so much :) lol

I have joined a kickboxing fitness group, yup I'm still terribly balance challenged and have very weak punches but my kicks aren't to shabby :) is quite fun and am making some good friends through the class. The instructor is big on social events which is one of the reasons I decided to join the group. We are going to Portabello Beach on Saturday which should be fun. 

There was some other stuff I was gonna write but am wandering through The Meadows and my brain is too distracted to remember stuff so it has been forgotten :) hehe

If anyone wants my new addy please let me know :) 

Oh that's right the other thing is that I'm off to Glasgow for a couple nights tomorrow to check it out and see what's on there. Only an hour or so away by train so easy for day or weekend visits if I like it and wanna go back for a visit. The shopping is meant to be better so am looking forward to sussing it out and going back when I get a job if I like it. Lol had just left The Meadows when I remembered that :p

No comments: