Thursday, July 9, 2015

Glasgow via photos

The stairs I got to climb at The Lighthouse to get to the boring rooftop view

Some views from the bus tour around Glasgow, this is just a random building on the river that I liked.

A big crane for loading boats

Some random building that looked cool


hehe



Some photos from the transport museum, this was a sign in the old style replica pub there

 They also had a fake subway...

 So I went and relaxed.

 Missy helping drive the old school hearse, PS I want to go in one of these when I go :) 

 Some random old school car hehe


Glasgow University from the entrance 


Glasgow Cathedral


The gate to the Glasgow Necropolis


The gardens at the People's Palace

 A cool as seat outside at the People's Palace (and no that aint the Palace in the background that is just some cool as random building in Glasgow)

 The fountain outside the People's Palace

No comments: