Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Southern

So the GF Burger challenge has another participant :) 

The Southern is very close to our flat which is a good bonus for it but since it's not being ranked on proximity that doesn't really affect its rating. Overall I am giving it a 2, now I know that seems low but really the rating system is designed for most places to get a low score, seems I'm not always a nice generous person hehe :)
The burger was pretty good but the bun was kinda dry and it tasted a lil GF. The chips were also ok, not great but def not ick. 

Interestingly enough The Southern is a sister restaurant to Holyrood 9A, and even though it is closer I think I would prefer Holyrood 9A, the burgers and chips there are just better. Of course I will do my duty and try The Southern again in case it was just having a bad day :) 

So the rankings are as follows:
1. Holyrood 9A
2. Burger.
3. The Southern

No comments: