Sunday, December 13, 2015

National Railway Museum - York

Ok so there was so much to do in York that I'm gonna post about it in bits and prob over a few days :) 

First off was the National Railway Museum aka NRM (there are two, one in York and one in Shildon, I obviously went to the York one haha). This was a pretty cool museum, but when it comes to trains I am easily made happy :)

I liked the older side of the museum with the steam trains and old stuff better than the modern new ones but they were interesting in there own way I guess. 

Missie tried to stowaway on a few different things but she agreed on the carriage we are gonna use when the railway line between Scotland and NZ opens and we decide to go home. 

Missie's stowaway efforts 






Dinner time :) 


Mail :) 

Carriage we gonna go home in



Other cool pics :)





No comments: