Sunday, November 29, 2015

Meet Russ

Yesterday at work we were fundraising for Teenage Cancer Trust and had a bake sale, as part of the bake sale a lady also brought along some teddy bears to be sold. She collects abandoned bears and cleans them up and fixes them if they need repairs and then writes them a lil story and puts them up for adoption, for a donation you can take one home with the proceeds going to charity. Gotta admit being on the bake sale stall with the teddys hanging out with us was a good test of my willpower. Russ got put aside almost immediately for me tho, and he sat on the floor next to me and he guarded my food till it was time to go back to work then he moved up to my desk and helped me out :) now he's chilling on my bed with Missie and Harry. 
Here he is with his lil story :) 




Isn't he gorgeous :) and yes he will be well looked after and he has other bear friends again as well :) I think he'll be nice and happy 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing ever!