Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New decade, more fun :)

So I had an amazing birthday weekend, thanks everyone for all your happy bday wishes :) Went out for burgers and cocktails on the Saturday night with some friends, was a very good night and the perfect way to welcome in my 30th. On the Sunday Jo and I went to Sugar Daddy, the new Gluten Free Bakery just opened in Edinburgh for cake and a hot drink. It was so yum and I was so happy that I could eat whatever I wanted in the bakery, no reading the signs to see what was GF. And then today I got home from work to find a big as box sitting on my floor and inside were the most amazing flowers and a friend for Missie, just wanna say that this is one bday tradition this 'old lady' doesn't want to ever end :) thanks so much Sus and Co :) hehe








No comments: