Thursday, August 13, 2015

Love that you all care :)

Thanks for the suggestions for what I should do re my thumb all you who emailed me after my last post.  Just want to let you all know it looks like its on the mend.  One of the girls who is in training with me at the bank was a pharmacist before this and she recommended I get Magnesium Sulphate Paste to put on it.  I am not sure if they have this back home but I had never heard of it, its pretty cool stuff though.  You put it on you wound at night and then put a plaster on it and it draws out all the bad stuff from your wound.  When I woke up this morning after using it last night the plaster was all icky and gunky but the wound was looking much better.  It is now just pink with a little bit of weepy (but clear not gunky so yay) and only bled a lil in its plaster today at work so I am happy.  It also hurts a lot less.  And best of all the paste was only a couple pounds, def keeping a lil bottle of this in stock always :)

No comments: