Wednesday, June 24, 2015

National Musuem of Scotland part 2

Yesterday I went to the Scottish history part of the National Musuem of Scotland (the part I was a bit too bored to look at properly last time hehe). It was pretty interesting, still don't care at all about geology (that's the rocks and forming of land and crap etc aye) totally just bypassed that section while bopping along to my iPod hehe :)

The old school stuff was the best I thought, gotta love seeing a actual guillotine that was used to behead ppl (or so they say), and a pike (holy cow was that more massive than I thought it would be), and a massive as two handed sword (pretty sure it was taller than me) and lots of other cool things. 

Also chilled out in a old school church, they had bits of one set up that you could walk around and check out. There were heaps of touch-screens that you could find out more information about the different things. It was really good  you could totally spend hours there (dad and bro I think you guys would), I spent a couple hours and I didn't even read most of the things just wandered past vaguely looking in the displays and stopping when saw something interesting. 

Went to the Botanical Gardens today, will post photos etc tomorrow for that one :)


From the church



Cool old school hearse, me wants to be taken in one of these I think :)

Seriously cool book stand


And just cos :)

No comments: