Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is it a bad thing if your teddy bears think you're crazy???

Well if you knew that I was working two jobs, that is no more, and if you didn't well you don't need to now. Last night was my last night at New World, and while I may miss the people I think that I wont really miss the job itself. There was always a reason that I said I would never work in a supermarket or fast food place, and that is back on methinks.

Thought would share some of the fascinating things that I have learnt in my time at New World.
  • Listerine is made in Australia (well all except one flavour which is made in Canada)
  • Handwash for the bathroom is located with soaps and toothpastes but handwash for kitchen hands is located with dishwashing liquid
  • Savlon and dettol cream is by feet cream and sunscreen, savlon and dettol liquid is with janola nad other cleaning products
  • Baby food smells like vomit if it is spilt on the floor (glass breaks when it is dropped, cans bounce)
  • After 8pm all bakery food with cream is half price (this doesn't include custard squares sadly)
  • And most disturbidly, along with the nit creams and shampoos there is a nit cream for pubic lice.

Now if you don't think that any of that is useful, well I never said it would be.

Oh and in reference to this post's title, not all my teds think I'm crazy. Glenny knows better (well knows better than to tell me he does) and Monty talks to much to think I might be. They are all good by the way. Brian and Betty watch my door with Russ's help and Seb is trying to keep the rest in line while letting Glenny think he is actually in charge. Surprisingly enough Mary is having better luck with EJ than Seb is. Honey loves hanging out with her big brothers and I think they all like the view much better than the one that they had at home.

No comments: