Sunday, December 4, 2022

There are things growing in my vege garden

It has been a busy last few weeks for me.  I had last week of wandered up to Auckland to go see The Killers (a rock band for those wondering) with some friends, well 1 friend and one of his friends who I think is now my friend so I think I can say with some friends hehe.  It was a brilliant concert, so energetic and entertaining, and just awesome.  Thanks to Eoin's weirdness of needing to be there early, far to early in mine and Reece's minds, we were only a few rows back from the stage so could see pretty much everything without the big screens.  So guess its thanks Eoin for that lol.

After the concert I stuck around Auckland for a few days, went to the museum (also very good I felt), caught up with most of my Auckland rellies (thanks for making the time for me guys <3 much appreciated.  ps that is a heart, the weird symbol thing, if you weren't sure lol).  Did some shopping as well, got me some more jewellery cos I couldn't resist.

And then I trained to Hamilton on the Auckland to Hamilton train.  Highly recommend this by the way, if you get the chance.  Did some chilling in Hamilton, met up with mum there and then my Hamilton rellies as well (thanks to you guys too for making the time to see me <3 ).  

Then I headed home and you might think I would take it easy as it was a pretty busy holiday, well you would be wrong.  I was planning on taking it easy but then the show I am helping with at Aubyn Live (the theatre just down the road from my place) decided to have rehearsal on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Then I had book group on Thursday (I may've fudged a little in what I thought of the book as the author is in my book group so I was slightly more positive than I really felt lol.  Didn't lie though, so I don't think its bad, I just mentioned the bits I liked and glossed over the bits I didn't haha).  And then on Friday the show opened, and we also had shows ystdy and today.  It is going quite well I think :) its called Bah Humbug and is A Christmas Carol but as a musical, kinda.  Well there are musical numbers in it.  Some very catchy songs which I have had going round my head my nights while trying to go to sleep lol.

For those that don't know, Bro moved to Hastings a few weeks back.  I think this is cool, obviously lol.  Anyhow I have given over my vege garden to him and now there are plants in it, for the first time in ages, like years ages.  I do hope they grow well, and I love the fact that I don't have to weed cos that is the responsibility of the gardener I believe hehe.

Oh and for those wondering where the photos are of my trip away, they are not taken in the first place.  I decided to have a holiday where I took no photos and just paid attn to where I was and what was going on and what I was seeing instead of going oh take a photo of that and that and that.  And I only broke my plan once and that was to take a photo of the Spitfire in the museum for dad :) not a bad reason to break it I don't think hehe.

Anyhow hope the above all makes sense, I don't feel like proof reading it this time so if it doesn't just ask and I can clarify.  No nitpicking over typos/autocorrects or grammar issues though (unless it makes it un-understandable) cos that's just mean and I know you aren't mean else we wouldn't be friends :)


No comments: