Friday, September 13, 2019

An update in pictures

So this is an update for the past couple weeks or so, but in pictures, cos I can :)



Recently went to Otane and this gorgeous old church is on the way, had to stop of course and take some pics 

This is it not in black and white, love the red door

A nice old building on Otane, not much else there to be honest

Smudge and Hoot enjoying the sun on Te Mata while I went for a walk

Me and my boy heading off to Mangakino to see parents new place

My boy found a good location to keep an eye on everything easily 

We are a cosy team at work, and very quiet sometimes lol

Cat prints and a ball print on my new concrete path, I must be loved :) 

My new friend Felix who is hanging out in my bdrm under the cool cubby dad made by knocking out most the old linen cupboard to give my room more room

Have started on decorations for my beary Christmas tree, they are felt bears if you are wondering

My first ever egg apron, am very happy with how awesome it turned out, its for Samara for when she gets her chickens, the pockets are for eggs :)

Just a random thing I made with a frame dad built me, just gotta figure out where to hang it now

Hastings certainly knows how to turn it on in sunny weather

Do love that this is my home, its just so pretty sometimes

No comments: