Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sunday Fun-Day

Wow look at that, two posts in one day.  Haha this is what you get when I have too much fun and end up posting after the fact :)

Sunday Bridie and I had an adventure day where we each planned half a day of something and the other didn't know what we were going to be doing, ok so we told each other on Saturday night but thats cos we wanted to.  Bridie's activity we did first, and it was kayaking.  Yup I know I don't like big lots of water and especially not really when it moves and I'm stuck on a floating piece of plastic but I did it and it was actually quite fun (lakes are different to sea if you are wondering, they are fine cos the water is generally still).  There were moments of small amounts of panic but seeing as Bridie is like a champion swimmer she was totally gonna save me if I went overboard and I woulda been sweet as, just a smidge more wet than if I stayed in the kayak.  But there was no overboarding so all is well.  We saw seals as well which was cool, even one in the water having a ball :)

My activity required it to be fine, which when we got out of the sea it stopped being so our adventure day is gonna have a part two at some stage, and you can all wait and wonder what it is we are going to do :p hehe

Some pics from kayaking to the Sugar Loaf Islands






I turned into a pirate when we got out...

...and used my pirate skills to lock Bridie up

No comments: