Thursday, November 16, 2017

Road trips and friends

On Tuesday after work I headed off to Ohakune to see Laura, it was a beautiful day for a drive and me and Glenny and Missie made the most of it by stopping to take photos and cranking the music loud :) NZ certainly knows how to put its best side forward sometimes :)

On Wednesday I spent most the day hanging with Laura and we chilled in Ohakune.  We had a lovely brunch at Utopia and then went for a walk to some waterfalls.  We wandered to the main one then Laura took me to one which her and a friend had recently found a spectacular view if you climb above it.  The view from above really was amazing and unlike the first waterfall there were no tourists there, it was so peaceful and amazing.

Am now chilling in Vegas (aka Rotorua for all you none-NZers reading this) with bro for a few days. I would love to say I am on holiday and today I still am but study does need to be done at some stage, pretty sure that is what tomorrow was invented for though hehe :) 

Pics from Tuesday's drive



Wednesday's Waterfall Walk







No comments: