Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Visitor and general fun

Ramona came to visit last week, was real good to see her again (if you've forgotten or not sure who Ramona is, she lived with me and Bridie last year when she was doing her working holiday in NZ, she's from Switzerland). As she was only here for a couple days and I was working she explored during the day and we hung out in the evenings :) went to Mammas for pizza the first night, yum yum hehe, climbed Arthur's Seat and went to Holyrood 9A for burgers the second night  (burgers there are still awesome) and on the last night just took it easy as Ramona wasn't feeling well and we were both tired and she had to get up at 4.47am for her flight the next morning. 

Over the weekend I didn't get up to much, Saturday I literally stayed in bed reading and watching DVDs till I got up and went for a 17.7km run then pretty much went back to bed lol. Sunday was another chilled out day, started my Christmas pressie shopping and then met up with a friend to see a movie. Sadly Monday came round all too fast :( 

Work is going good, they seem to like me which is cool as I like them :) 

It's slowly getting colder, darker and today it finally rained again :) yay rain lol. Weather people are predicting a bad winter, ie it's meant to snow or something and today the team coach and manager were discussing if we need to come up with a bad weather plan for work (ie who has to still come in and who won't be able to), sadly think I'll have to still go in as I walk in so roads being closed won't affect me. Boo no snow day for Jill :( 

Rest of this week is looking good, meeting up with a couple friends, seeing a couple of movies, brunch and shopping on Saturday and a run at some point in the weekend :)


Some pics from Arthur's Seat






No comments: