Thursday, November 18, 2021

Bit of fun for you all

I know it's not quite the end of the year yet, but the word search is ready so I thought I would share it with you now.  That and this way I wont forget to put it up for you all lol.

Just so you know there is more than one EIT in there, totally by accident but I'm rolling with it and have decided that for everyone who finds all of them, and sends me proof (ie don't just say how many but say where they are) there is a prize woot woot hehe.

Have fun all :)

Click here for A4 wordsearch (PDF)
This link takes you to a DropBox copy, it might bring up a sign-up thing but if you click on the X it should still give you access to the wordsearch.  The sign-up is for if you want to save a copy to your DropBox.

If you would rather me email you a copy to print just flick me an email and ask :)

 


 

No comments: