Sunday, May 9, 2021

A cheerful end to the week

Well, I don't know my end of the week is extra cheerful or not.  It's been a standard wknd, nothing special has happened, but then nothing bad has happened either really.  But I thought I would chuck a couple of random photos up here so you can have a cheerful end to the week, and cos I know the post earlier this week wasn't so pleasant so this one will be :)

All these photos have been taken this year, except the last one and that one has been added cos I can't not laugh when I see it, its a brilliant pick me up if you ever have a bad day lol.

This was on the wall in a burger bar in Wellington, and to be honest if you bought me a burger and told me I was pretty I would be super happy so I took a photo :)

This one was taken last week, so that is what my hair looks like, well for now atlst lol





I promise I really do love my bear, but this is just so funny that I can't not keep sharing it lol


No comments: