Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Long wknd fun

I had a rather chilled out but fun long wknd :)

On Friday night Steph and I went to a murder mystery night at Theatre Hawkes Bay.  Was real fun, turns out I am just as terrible at solving mysteries when I can ask the suspects questions as when I am reading about it in a book but it was still super fun :)

On Saturday Cleo took me over to Brudda's so we could hang and watch cricket later that night.  I may have slept through most of NZ's batting innings but that's ok cos we still won so I don't feel like I missed too much hehe.

On Sunday it was back home to go camping with Glenny and Snowy.  We set up the projector in the lounge and watched White Collar.  Then on Monday we used it to watch movies :) so much fun :)

Back to work today cos sadly the long wknd was not a forever one :( lol

 Me and Steph in our 1930's murder mystery solving outfits

 Bro's new work boots which I was so tempted to 'borrow'

Movie watching

No comments: