Sunday, December 16, 2018

Just another wknd in the life of me :)

It's been a relaxing wknd with a few moments of activity thrown in when doing the jobs I wanted to get done 😊

Ystdy morning was very chilled, other than doing the washing and ducking out to the supermarket I spent the rest of the morning getting to know the couch better, Glenny said it was feeling neglected hehe. In the arvo I mowed the lawns and broke down the compost bin and froze some spinach cos it's growing faster than I can eat it.

Today I read for ages, not my fault really, Wilbur Smith just writes too well. Then I washed the house, not well but still a wash is a wash, I think... Lol. After that needed a rest so read some more 😊
This afternoon Steph and I went down to the Three Wise Birds Cider Garden Bar opening, very busy but we found a nice spot to enjoy our cider and catch up, and make plans for our next visit. Its only 1.5km from my house so we gonna walk next time and stop at Bareknuckle along the way hehe. After I got home I did my baking for the coming week, peanut brownies and Weet-bix slice if you're wondering and yes I pretend I don't put coconut in the slice.

Almost Christmas, kinda scary how fast the year has gone. Thanks to everyone that helped me with my advent calender, I am enjoying opening the msgs everyday. Gonna be sad when it ends, but you all now have my address if you want to give my letterbox some love hehe. All intentions will be made to return letters with replies but they may not be fast in coming, apologies in advance hehe.

Also found a good use for holiday pics, got a couple jigsaws made, planning to get more done in the new year, really like them 😊 must admit I haven't learnt tho, from experience I know trains make annoying jigsaws and so does blue sky, so of course choose two photos that included these, go me haha.




No comments: