Sunday, September 30, 2018

Hey all :)

So just a lil update for you dudes and dudettes. Been a chilled out wknd with a bit of pottering, went for a walk into town ystdy to browse shops and do grocery shopping. Not the best grocery shopping as although everything fitted in backpack it turns out most of what I needed to get was heavy stuff, esp when all packed into a bag. Good thing it's not a too longer walk. Then after a chilled out arvo headed into Napier to see Samara and her mum. Samara and I were heading to a movie later on and her mum was gonna teach me to make a 2min noodle omelette so went over for dinner and of course to catch up cos hadn't seen either of them since Friday lol. Surprisingly 2min noodle omelettes are actually quite tasty, gobbled mine up very fast. The movie we went to see was A Simple Favour, it was rather weird and a bit strange and slightly disturbing in places but we both liked it overall, def created some good conversation afterwards.

This morning did a bunch of outside stuff that needed doing then took it easy this afternoon. Baked a lemon cake which turned out super well, very glad I don't gotta share it hehe :) finished my jigsaw, it's pretty cool tho I swear Glenny and Fishy borrowed pieces along the way and swapped them with other ones when I wasn't looking.

Guess it's back to work tomorrow, oh yay, nah its not actually too bad at the moment :)

 Just waiting on grass to grow then front area will be finished :) 

 The boys testing out bench seat, think they were hoping it'd collapse, such faith in my building abilities 

Dinner in a pretty bowl, just cos :D

My cool, and slightly evil in places, jigsaw

No comments: