Monday, July 23, 2018

Same old yet completely different

So last wknd I moved into my new place in Hastings, and put dad to work on the Sunday for the entire day. Am sure he enjoyed it cos his comments sure seemed to fall on mostly uncaring ears hehe. Was a good and very productive wknd tho and I can't wait till mum and dad come back again when there is less that needs doing so we can chill some and also I can take them sightseeing.

Glenny and I have settled in very well, and it seems that the rooms and responsibilities have been assigned. EJ and Co get the spare room, Glenny gets the whole place and Missie is learning to guard, Sarg is her teacher of course. They are currently guarding the China cabinet. Not quite sure what I get but it's not a drama yet as Glenny is sharing. He is very uninterested in the kitchen so maybe that's my room when he stops sharing...

Spartz is loving having a carport, he says it's better than a gge cos he can still see what is going on, and I'm nice enough to back him in so he can stand guard, or just be nosey hehe.

It also turns out that I'm rather good at pottering, it's amazing how long I can spend doing stuff which is not really productive but also not really lazy as such, must have learnt from dof hehe.

In case you thinking that I'm just listing things that have changed, some of the same things is that Glenny is still a pillow hog, The Sound is still the best radio station, and of course I still love purple, duh on that one lol

No comments: