Thursday, February 8, 2018

We been mountaining again

Missie, Smyly, me and Dof went for a wander this morning, not that you can tell from the pics but we promise we went.  Missie and Smyly just didn’t seem to be in the mood for photos during the walk. And Missie got bored waiting for Smyly and Dof to turn up so we filled in time taking some photos with Darth at the start else there prob wouldn’t be any pics at all haha.  Well except for Missie and her new friend The Kiwi, she seemed to get on quite well with him.


Judging by the long range weather forecast, which I know is generally completely unreliable but still, it might be the last wander we do up the hill for a while - seems like we are in for a wet next week or so, guess the Naki is sad I am leaving lol.  Not sure if I will miss my mountain all that much, I mean yes I love looking out the window and seeing it but when it comes to walking on it I am not so sure.  Seems to be getting steeper and the steep bits are lasting longer than they used to (no its not just cos I am old, am positive the mountain is the one changing lol).  The views are still pretty cool though, those I do like :)



No comments: