Saturday, January 1, 2011

haha I'm back!!!!

That's right, I am back again and it's a new year :)

Wahoo 2011 now, and what do you know its the same as 2010 was. Well so far it is.

Anyhow am going to *fingers crossed* be updating this blog again on a semi regular basis so feel free to chack back whenever you feel like it.
New things to note (from last blog all those many months ago), I now live in New Plymouth with Carolyn (my good friend from High School). I work in the filing team at New Plymouth District Council (NPDC) and according to my boss I am never allowed to leave...
The CD's that are stuck in my stereo (cos they are jsut that good that it is hard to take them out) are MCR - Danger Days and Billy Ray Cyrus - Home at Last.
I know have two tattoos, hopefully the first one will be finished off soon, will see how the finances go though.
I hopefully are near to paying off my student loan. Again fingers crossed.
Carolyn and I are going to Melbourne in February for 10 days. Staying with her sister and I hope to catch up with Michelle (she used to work with me at the council) while over there. Oh and shop, shop, shop with some Mini-golf thrown in :)
I am now one of the Guide Leaders of the 9th Inglewood Guides. Shona and I started with around 6 girls in June and when we go back in Feb we will be up to 15. What on earth are we doing right????

There is bound to have been more happen but I cant remember it at the moment.

Enjoy 2011 and catch you all soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm MCR huh??? And WHO do you have to thank for that???? Happy New Years Jalien xox Bolta

Jilly said...

Haha I liked them before I met you, Just so you know :p