Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sangam Guiding World Home

is in India, which is where I will be from June to September. Yup I am off to do some of my O.E., guess you'd call it that as I will be overseas experiencing stuff. I am going to be a Volunteer Program Assistant at Sangam for just under 4 months.
More details coming. . .

Sorry didnt tell many of you by text but was waiting for it to be confirmed and then it was, at the end of the month and there is no money on my phone and less than no money in my bank account as some meanie (look at me being all poilte, mind not so nice) stole my money and has put me in overdraft, damn debit plus card and torchwood. No I not mad, just pissed and annoyed as bank gonna charge me for being overdrawn and it not my fault and realgroovy wont email me back as to whether they at fault or someone else.

But i'm still smylin as no one said that this world is fair or plays nice so I shouldnt expect any more

No comments: