Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sad news and happy news

Well guess shall let you know the sad news first as it is always better to hear/read something good after the bad rather than bad after good, well thats what I think as since I am the one writing you just get to read it the way I want you to, well guess you could skip to the end and then read the start if you really want the good first.

Grandma Miller (dads mum) died on Friday morning. She was 91 so she did rather well and as far as I know it wasn't a painful death which in my opinion is the best thing as no one deserves pain at the end. She will be missed. Hugs to all of you who need some and some to those who just want some :)

Happy news is that my good friend Rochelle got married yesterday. She looked very beautiful and happy. So did her now husband, well he wasnt beautiful more handsome I'd go with. It was a lovely ceremony and reception, although I did not stay for the dance part but I'm sure that was also very good.

Now just for a random bonus news bit, and if anyone dies of shock at this news or almost does I am not to blame, you have been warned. Although I thought it may never happen it has, there is a little kid that is actually cute and not too bad. Admittidly I haven't seen her when she has been screaming but still she is kinda kool. Well done Marianne and Mark :)

No comments: