Wednesday, August 2, 2017

32nd trip around the sun

I have had a pretty sweet 32nd trip around the sun. The trip started off in Scotland, then after a couple months moved through Ireland, Wales, England and on to New Zealand for the last 8ish months of the trip. It's seen me hanging with my new friends in Edinburgh then making a bunch of new ones along my travels and finally home to my old friends and amazing family, all of who I've been lucky enough to catch up with since arriving home. It's seen me go back to study and get back into crochet and sewing, even betting mum at sewing a child's garment in the arts show :) that was very cool. This past year I have also discovered there is kid out there I am happy to tolerate, so not sure how that happened but it did. 


And I just wanna say a big thanks everyone who helped make the trip such an amazing one and bring on the next one :) 

No comments: