Sunday, June 4, 2017

Update from lil old me

So its been awhile, yes I know, but in my defence I have been very busy procrastinating writing my final assignments for the semester and then actually writing them when I realised no one else was going to help me, I know I am so unloved right.  And in with all this non-existent stress (as if I would let something as little as three assignments stress me out) Glenny and I have been going through what I spose could be called a rough patch, this was much more stressful than those pesky assignments.  But don't worry, after a couple of discussions, ok so after I yelled at him a couple times and called him useless, we have come to an agreement, kinda.  We/I were discussing how useless he is, he wants me to move into my own place, mostly so that he can just create havoc and mess and won't have to worry about anyone telling him off, yes he seems to think I will let him get away with anything, haha dream on buddy, but anyway our discussions were around how although he wants this he in no way is helping, and ok maybe having paws limits what jobs you can get but he doesn't even do the small things that I ask him to do like making my bed and pulling the curtains, but whatever, we have come to a compromise and he has taken responsibility of guarding the things that are important to me so that I know when I do get my own place it will be well guarded when I am not there, and probably also when I am there.  And since my assignments are all done and submitted my self-imposed sewing ban has been lifted, yay.  So yeah things are all good in the world of Jilly :)

Guarding my bed, or is it my bedroom, I am not sure and they never explained

Guarding the fire, not sure how long it will take them to realise that if they don't let me past it is going to get cold....

Glenn found the cupcakes, and apparently cos he's been so good at guarding and bears eat fish and they match his nose they are all his... I do not agree with this logic, for some reason

Since I haven't been able to sew I have been creating fairies :) so cute but they do seem to be growing in number


No comments: