Thursday, December 1, 2016

Pukekura Park and a Waterfall

This morning Missie and I went to Pukekura Park to catch up with Laura at The Teahouse. After a lovely catch up over coffee and cake we went for a wander up to Brooklands Zoo which is just as cool as I remember, if not more so as the otters were actually out today :) we watched the meerkats for a while as well then chilled with the Kunekune Pigs who I had missed. We then wandered down to the Fernery and had a quick wander round there then Missie and I then said goodbye to Laura and headed back to Inglewood.  

This afternoon Sus took Missie for a tramp, Doffy and I went along as supervisors obviously. We drove semi up the mountain then parked and walked to the waterfall. It was a lovely walk with loads of mud that I did a wonderful job of walking in even when trying to avoid it. And the walk had a proper swing bridge so Missie was happy :) 

Pukekura Park
 

 

 

 

Brooklands Zoo
 

 

 

 

Mt Taranaki wander
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: