Thursday, January 1, 2015

Road trip update

Had fun at the Waipu Highland Games today, saw big muscular guys throwing hammers, logs of wood and other weird things :) must admit some of them looked pretty hot while doing so hehe. 

Also watched a fair amount of highland dancing from various ages of girls, still wish I had done that when younger, mostly so I could bounce around in a kilt not any other reason hehe. Saw a gorgeous purple blue and white tartan one with amazing matching socks :) yes small things I know doffy :p

Tried haggis, didn't not like it but it didn't really seem to agree with me so might be the last lot I have, how sad lol. Tasted like sausage meat pretty much. 

Enjoyed the pipe band and drummers, more fun watching them march in and around each other like at tattoos but hey you take what you can get and they still sounded pretty great :)

We off to the top of the world tomorrow, atlst that's the plan :) should be a good drive, long but good is my estimation. 

Here are some pics from today :)




No comments: