Sunday, February 15, 2009

Country all the way

Now most people right this talented man off as being a, I don't know really but not a good thing, and yet he is makes fantastic music. Guess you wanna know who I am talking about don't you, well that would be Mr Billy Ray Cyrus. Yup he is talented and I finally found one of his albums (all be it in the Warehouse clearence bin) and let me tell you it is better than even I would have guessed. I love his song Achy Breaky Heart (which just for your information some other guy released about a year before Cyrus did under the title Don't Tell My Heart and it flopped big time, Cyrus released it and it went big so that's gotta tell you something. It is still one of the most played country songs in the states), and yet that single is not the best song on the album.

You really should listen to some of his stuff and enjoy, its really easy to do. This album may just be the best album I get this year!

No comments: